HR Transaction Management
- Review and approve transaction within the established deadlines.
- Review Electronic Personnel Action Forms (EPAF) audit reports to ensure transactions are processed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Work with Human Resources' Employment Services Center's Business Process Services group to develop and implement continuous process improvements related to efficient and effective transaction processing.
- Identify training needs.
- Ensure data integrity in all transactions.
- Act as first point of contact for EPAF related inquiries.
Timing: In general, as needed. Review of EPAF audit reports should be done bi-weekly.
- School, college or division (S/C/D) leaders
- Business Process Services group, see http://wayne.edu/hr/esc/about/business-process-services.php
- EPAF self service (accessed through pipeline at http://www.pipeline.wayne.edu
HR Help System at http://www.hr.wayne.edu/help/
- Cognos job aid located under EPAF-EPAF Home Page- EPAF Implementation - COGNOS Reports
- HRMS Data Codes - Job Aids located under HRMS Web Forms Data Entry
- Online Hiring System (OHS)
- Application Xtender Web Access
- All EPAF forms are completed electronically within the EPAF system which is accessed through Pipeline at https://www.pipeline.wayne.edu Under the Employee tab, select More employee Services then Electronic Personnel Action Forms.
- All web forms can be found at http://wayne.edu/hr/index.php by selecting the Forms link at the left, then selecting the appropriate forms link.