- Perform and document financial account reconciliation to ensuring all transactions are accurate recorded and identify needed outcomes to resolve any issues i.e., account transfers, error corrections, etc.
- Independent review and approval of reconciliation procedures.
- Identify and resolve fund deficits.
- Review and manage expenditures.
- Optimize use of available funds.
- Prepare monthly budget to actual revenue and expense projection reports.
- Perform trend analysis.
- General Accounting and Controller's Office
- Office of Budget Planning and Analysis
- Banner Financial Management System (FMS) data
- Cognos Reports
- General Accounting Staff
- Office of Budget Planning & Analysis Staff
Templates: No Standard Template Available